Snoring could be related to a condition where you stop breathing for 10 seconds or more during sleep; which is referred to as Obstructive Sleep Apnea, or OSA. You are awakened by coughing or choking or by a sleep partner.
OSA can result in reduced oxygen intake, which can put you at higher risk for stroke or heart attack.
Dr. Gelfand offers custom appliances that can help open your airway and reduce the need to use a CPAP machine.
Why Choose Dr. Genna Gelfand?
- Fellow of International Dental Implant Association
- 500 Implants Placed to Date
- Recipient of Award in Oral Pathology from the University of Western Ontario
- One Stop Shop – Dr. Gelfand Can Take Care of All Your Dental Needs Under 1 Roof
- Advanced Post-Graduate Training In:
- Sedation Dentistry